This is a sample of Readers’ Club activities.
Visit the Readers’ Club section of the Smart Peg Library for more.
A Smart Peg Book Club
by Stuart Gibbs
To participate in this edition of Readers’ Club, first read the book.
Then, share your thoughts on these questions in the comments section.
• Are all mysteries worth solving? Why or why not?
• Do you think that adults always know better ways to approach problems than kids do? Explain.
• Imagine what it would be like to live on the moon. What would be the biggest challenges and what benefits would you get from living on the moon? Explain.
• This fiction book describes the logistics of living on the moon. How did Dash and the others deal with the big and the gross stuff, like radiation and human waste?
• Write, sketch or record a short video of your answer and upload it in the comments section to share it with us!
Check out the comments to see what other Smart Pegs are saying about this book!
(Commenting is disabled for this sample activity.)